Special Care for your special petsPaws and Whiskers has been designed with your pet in mind
Frequently Asked Questions
At Paws & Whiskers in Brisbane we understand that you want your pets to be happy and comfortable while you are away. You are looking for the best boarding kennels and cattery that provides customised care for your pet – with lots of love and attention!
So, if we have not answered your questions below, please feel free to contact us – we are more than happy to chat with you about your pets needs.
Is there a minimum stay at Paws & Whiskers?
Yes, but only at Christmas and Easter:
- Christmas – 10 nights minimum
- Easter – 5 nights minimum
Do you charge extra for public holidays?
Yes. But only during the Christmas/New Year period and Easter.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
Yes. But only for Christmas/New Year and Easter bookings.
What are your opening hours?
Monday to Friday: 7am – 11am, 2pm – 5pm
Saturday: 7am – 11am
Sunday & Public Holidays: 4.30pm – 5pm
Christmas Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday we are closed. We will close on the odd day if it falls between a public holiday and weekend during Christmas and Easter and we close Melbourne cup afternoon.
What contact information do you need?
- We require your name, current address, home and mobile phone numbers.
- If you are travelling overseas, we need an additional phone number for a friend or relative in Australia as it is always handy in case we need to contact someone while you are away.
- It makes contact easier if we know which country you are visiting and the time difference - a travel itinerary is also handy.